(Senior) Industrial Designer (m/f/d)
designaffairs is a strategic design consultancy with the brains, hands, hearts and guts to rock the future. We believe only exploration beyond boundaries will spark truly new ideas that enable our clients to grow and create a sustainable future.
We have a great mission waiting for you as a (Senior) Industrial Designer (m/f/d) at designaffairs! With us you can blend your profound design skills with the challenge of project management and team leadership. We offer you the opportunity to carry out a variety of challenging projects on your own responsibility and present them directly to our clients. We want you to inspire us with your thoughts and actions! We want you to grow fast and develop your career actively with designaffairs!
- Besides your management skills you are more than confident in all relevant design tools, such as the pen, Rhino, Keyshot, Adobe CC or your alternative of choice.
Our User-Centered Design Process relies heavily on research and insights.
We always challenge ways of innovation and we never tire in finding better design solutions. In this spirit you will work for local and international clients in the consumer electronics market, IoT, automotive, and health care.
You will be based in Erlangen, yet our studios in Munich and Shanghai give you the chance to look beyond your daily business and expand your professional experience.
- You already have gained several years of work experience, ideally within an agency environment or in a large corporation?
- Your solid presentation and moderation skills, self-confidence and team spirit make you the perfect match!
- You think out of the box, you are a creative motivator and the creation of exceptional product experiences is your passion?
- On top of that you have an affinity for digital topics and your creative bandwidth expands into the fields of Visual Design and User Interfaces?
- Please note: Proficiency in German (min. C1) and English language is required for this position.
What we offer
Our agency advises successful brands worldwide and supports customers in the development of holistic product experiences. We think outside the box and change perspectives. Our dynamic team structure and flat hierarchies promote open exchange - we create innovative solutions that inspire. We are more than 100 creative minds: ergonomists, strategists, engineers, designers and ethnographers in Munich, Erlangen and Shanghai. Team spirit really matters to us! Together we enjoy cooking or barbecuing and love to relax on the rooftop terrace.
Do you have the spirit of an Xplorer and are you interested to become a (Senior) Industrial Designer (m/f/d)?