(Intermediate) Design Researcher (m/f/d)
Brand, Research & Strategy
designaffairs is a strategic design consultancy with the brains, hands, hearts and guts to rock the future. We believe only exploration beyond boundaries will spark truly new ideas that enable our clients to grow and create a sustainable future.
You like to work in the fields of consumer goods, healthcare, automotive / mobility & household
electronics – and help our clients innovate their brands & businesses?
- As an (Intermediate) Design Researcher (m/w/d) you're passionate about working in mixed teams across disciplines and a sky full of Double Diamonds.
- You have well-informed standpoints on society and technology giving you a clear attitude for critical design.
- You eat Design Thinking for breakfast and believe in the Power of Co-Creation.
- You are fluent in generative design research & practice Participatory Design like a Scandinavian.
- When studying social relations, product usage and consumption, Miller and Malinowski are your best friends.
- You're dying for Glaser & Strauss' Grounded Theory when entering the ethnographic field.
You have 2-3 years of experience in analyzing portfolios and segment markets as well as brand
transformation and brand positioning.
- The business model canvas is the map that guides you, when discovering new businesses in the vastness of the Blue Ocean.
- When consulting our clients on how to bring their portfolio best to the market, you can support them with minimum 'Five Forces'.
- Please note: Proficiency in German (min. C1) and English language is required for this position.
What we offer
Our agency advises successful brands worldwide and supports customers in the development of holistic product experiences. We think outside the box and change perspectives. Our dynamic team structure and flat hierarchies promote open exchange - we create innovative solutions that inspire. We are more than 100 creative minds: ergonomists, strategists, engineers, designers and ethnographers in Munich, Erlangen and Shanghai. Team spirit really matters to us! Together we enjoy cooking or barbecuing and love to relax on the rooftop terrace.
Do you have the spirit of an Xplorer and are you interested to become a Senior Design Researcher (m/f/d)?