Senior Creative Technologist (m/f/d)
designaffairs is a strategic design consultancy with the brains, hands, hearts and guts to rock the future. We believe only exploration beyond boundaries will spark truly new ideas that enable our clients to grow and create a sustainable future.
As a member of the Interaction Technology Team, your role as an experienced Creative Technologist (m/f/d) is to envision, scope, and implement digital experiences and bridge the gap between the physical and digital world. Your understanding of Prototyping, Code, Technology, user experience, and interaction principles to craft contemporary experiences that go “beyond the screen” is crucial in this role. You will leverage a variety of frameworks, platforms and technologies to build experiences, deliver solutions, demonstrate proof of concepts and produce software for temporary or permanent installations.
- Collaborate with clients, design teams and other designers on international projects across multiple industries.
- Have a deep understanding of software, IoT and Technology in general.
- Collaborate with external technology and solution vendors.
- Collaborate with practice leadership across the firm to discover and deliver on opportunities for interactivity in their designs.
- Lead coordination and collaboration efforts internally and with external partners and freelancers.
- 5+ years of Creative Coding and Project Management experience
- Exceptional critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and understand diverse technologies and techniques.
- Proficiency in Web Technologies.
- Desire to employ software design principles and to develop new bold ideas
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Leadership skills.
- Please note: Proficiency in German (min. C1) and English language is required for this position.
What we offer
Our agency advises successful brands worldwide and supports customers in the development of holistic product experiences. We think outside the box and change perspectives. Our dynamic team structure and flat hierarchies promote open exchange - we create innovative solutions that inspire. We are more than 100 creative minds: ergonomists, strategists, engineers, designers and ethnographers in Munich, Erlangen and Shanghai. Team spirit really matters to us! Together we enjoy cooking or barbecuing and love to relax on the rooftop terrace.
Do you have the spirit of an Xplorer and are you interested to become a Senior Creative Technologist (m/f/d)?