Senior Developer Consultant (m/f/d)
designaffairs is a strategic design consultancy with the brains, hands, hearts and guts to rock the future. We believe only exploration beyond boundaries will spark truly new ideas that enable our clients to grow and create a sustainable future.
We're looking for a Senior Developer Consultant (m/f/d) who has a good understanding of system architecture and software development to transform our design services into the digital connected platform business. You are the interlock between design development and system architecture.
- Work with leadership to propose and build model based system engineering solution for smart connected products and platforms
- Leading architecture and software development as an interlock between designaffairs and Accenture
- Work in combination with designers, developers and business consultants to support clients transformation
- Implementation and development skills to prototype and build experience models to support the teams in doing as well
- Consult clients for transformation at scale
- 4+ years of software development in WEB, APP based on android
2+ years of client project consulting and project management
Proven track record of leading and executing software projects
Fluent in prototyping techniques and principles
Confident in programming Android applications
Confident in agile development principles
First experience in scoping projects and turning them into proposals
Knowledge about frontend development, Angular, React is a plus
Experienced user of tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Creative Cloud
Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate design decisions
Proficiency in German and English, and comfortable using both in a business environment
Hungry for knowledge and new challenges
- Please note: Proficiency in German (min. C1) and English language is required for this position
What we offer
Our agency advises successful brands worldwide and supports customers in the development of holistic product experiences. We think outside the box and change perspectives. Our dynamic team structure and flat hierarchies promote open exchange - we create innovative solutions that inspire. We are more than 100 creative minds: ergonomists, strategists, engineers, designers and ethnographers in Munich, Erlangen and Shanghai. Team spirit really matters to us! Together we enjoy cooking or barbecuing and love to relax on the rooftop terrace.
Do you have the spirit of an Xplorer and are you interested to become a Senior Developer Candidate (m/f/d)?