Senior/Principal UX Designer (m/f/d)
UX Design & Usability Engineering
designaffairs is a strategic design consultancy with the brains, hands, hearts and guts to rock the future. We believe only exploration beyond boundaries will spark truly new ideas that enable our clients to grow and create a sustainable future.
As a Senior/Principal UX Designer (m/f/d) you will accompany clients and agile development teams of varying sizes throughout the human-centered design process and lead our growing Interaction Team. You lead and guide from the idea development to the last iteration and get really uncomfortable when stakeholder or development teams lose sight of the user. You know exactly which method and artefact is the right one at the right time to coordinate and execute the entire process chain from interaction concept to programming. Besides, you also love to discuss visual design concepts with your colleagues and even inspire them, perfect!
- Lead and grow the Erlangen IX team
- Project- and client management
- Preparation and execution of workshops
- User Research, Story Refinement and Requirements Analysis
- Development of UX strategies, interface concepts and information architectures
- Planning and execution of usability and usability tests
- Support of Product Owner and Scrum Master
- Working hand in hand with designers and developers
- Lean UX and preach human-centered design processes
- You have at least five years of UX/UI design experience
- You are skilled as project lead or even team lead
- You are passionate about translating complex content into simple and user-centered UX concepts
- Wireframing and prototyping are easy for you
- Optimally you have experience with the planning, execution and evaluation of usability tests
- Ideally, you have experience in applying methods and principles of design thinking and / or agile software development
- Experience in qualitative research, for example in the form of guideline interviews or fieldwork
- You communicate convincingly and inspire your environment
- Please note: Proficiency in German (min. C1) and English language is required for this position.
What we offer
Our agency advises successful brands worldwide and supports customers in the development of holistic product experiences. We think outside the box and change perspectives. Our dynamic team structure and flat hierarchies promote open exchange - we create innovative solutions that inspire. We are more than 100 creative minds: ergonomists, strategists, engineers, designers and ethnographers in Munich, Erlangen and Shanghai. Team spirit really matters to us! Together we enjoy cooking or barbecuing and love to relax on the rooftop terrace.
Do you have the spirit of an Xplorer and are you interested to become a Senior UX Designer (m/f/d) focus Usability Concept?